Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Love Poem

I've never written a love poem before so here's my attempt at doing so. I wrote two of them around the same time so I'll just post both together. I hope you enjoy!



Love:
I wonder if u know I love u?
I wonder if u can see,
My longing forever for u,
Oh what is wrong with me?

Can u see within my heart,
Can u know that love within,
I long to love u all my life,
Help u through any of your hurt and strife,
Just see how much love I hold for u within,
A space in my heart where my love for you does not depart,

I wonder if u know I love you?
I wonder if you can see,
My longing forever for you,
Oh what is wrong with me?

I love with a love not like any I've had before,
I love you above my family and friends,
God is the only one I love over you, 
But second to Him is no one else but you,
The broken, cold heart I once owned now mends,
I didn't let this kind of love into my heart ever once before,

My love, 
can you not sense how much I love you,
Long for you,
Care about you,
Worry for you,
And would give my all for you?

I wonder if you know I love you?
I wonder if you can see,
My longing forever for you,
Oh what is wrong with me?

What is wrong with me?
I am in love and that, everyone can see,
Can I not hide it, so they won't see,
No. I can't because it has become a part of me,
This love for you will always be,
Oh what is wrong with me?



Days Without You:
I hate every day,
Every second I'm not with you,
Every breath I take without you,
And every heart beat I have when I'm not there with you,
All these things I hate about each day,
Because I'm not near you,
I long with all my being to be beside you,
To just touch you,
To just lay with you,
And to love you.

So every passing day I hate more and more,
Because I am not with you there,
I long for the day I'll stand in your door,
And live my life in yours forevermore.

I miss you,
Every second of every day,
With every breathe I take,
And with every heart beat I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment