Thursday, April 29, 2010

Greetings

Hi! This is my first time doing a blog so I'm basically gonna do whatever. So yeah I don't have my old poems right now because their in a box in North Carolina which is where I went to college. But that does not mean I stopped writing poems....yeah like that could happen. But the ones I will be posting or my newest ones, but I will get my journals sent to me so I can post all of my poems. Which is the entire reason I started this blog, to post my poems. Just for the heck of it really. When I was younger for some reason my friends would keep giving me journals or diary's for my Birthdays, I swear I had at least one journal every Birthday. But anyways I hate writing my days down and what happeneds in my days, my life is very boring. Anyways I used to write in them for like a day or two and then I got bored with it and stopped. Then when I started writing poetry I was like "Hey! I have some paper to use in these old things instead of buying something new." And so that is how it began. So I'll stop babling and give you a taste of my poetry. Oh! By the way I write all kinds of poems, Humorous, sad, serious, and mostly religious. Because I am a christian and I do believe God is real, and is the only true God. I am proud to call myself a child of God's, and writing poetry is one way for me to bring Him praise.
Well I hope whomever reads these poems will find them enjoyable, but if you don't thats okay because I just posted them on here to just post them. So you won't hurt my feelings if you criticize me or my poetry, cuz guess what it's mine and I'm never going to stop writing poetry just because someone doesn't like my writing. Thats just stupid. And poetry is a form of art, sometimes it doesn't have to make sense and there will be people who like it or don't like it. Like I'm not really a fan of Picasso's abstract paintings, but I do like painting random abstract paintings myself ( with crayons by the way ). So yeah thats my two cents. Just remember I did this for fun.
Well this concludes my Greetings note, I basically have nothing else to say. So bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment