Monday, August 30, 2010

Book of Sorrows: poem seven

Will they ever except me?
Why do they hate me so?
Is this the way it's always meant to be?
Why don't the except me, I want to know!

I've gone with their crowd many times before,
I sat and I laughed with them,
But now I am so sore,
Tired and sore of being in this crowd with them,

My heart can't take the pain,
My tears have fallen so many times,
Over their blank thoughts and empty rhymes,
Being with them at this time makes me insane,

Every group that I meet newly,
I think at first their so sweet,
But then at times like these I become fooly,
And the tears I cry make my eyes beat,

This is the time when they flee me,
They turn their backs and leave,
Yet they still stay around me; can you believe!
They keep me in their group until I get up and flee,

While being right beside me they tare me apart,
While smiling at me they only break my heart,
Will they ever except me?
Will I ever be free?

No comments:

Post a Comment