Monday, August 30, 2010

Book of Sorrows: poem ten

Here I am again trying to heal,
From another friendship gone downhill,
Actually it is two dear ones I love,
But what happened makes me scream "enough!"
"I don't want to get close to anyone!"
"No more loving people, I am done!"
But this time it's different; for I love them so,
No words could ever tell how they are loved so,
It was my fault and I take the blame without cause,
For I would take any pain, shame, blame, and chain for them,
All without cause,
That is how I love them,

I do not know how to fix this,
I probably can't fix it this time,
But I pray God will fix this,
That is my reason for writing this rhyme,
Also so I can show that this wound in my heart,
Is the same as those who've pained me in the past,
But is different, for those of my past I did not love with all my heart,
And because of love will this wound heal quick and fast?
I do not know the answer to that,
But even if it doesn't and they never again talk to me,
I will always continue to love them; as it should be,

But what does this mean?
Do I keep those walls that were demolished by these dear ones down; or raise them up again?
So what does this now mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment