Monday, August 30, 2010

Book of Sorrows: poem six

Here again I stand!
My life full of friends, fun, and greatness,
Although as soon as I get closer to it,
That life now becomes my weakness,
A life once great now becomes a pit,
Where everything is so unclear; will I ever understand?

Why am I so different?
Everyone else doesn't feel alone like me?
Everyone has a life that doesn't seem so far,
Far from the truth of who they are,
Why is it at times like these I never see,
Never see what it is that makes me so different?

Not only in this place did this happen,
But also with the family of my heart,
Is that where this feeling made it's start?
Why do I feel everywhere I go,
Like that of an outcast so?
Why am I so different; what change needs to happen?

Is there a cure for the way I feel?
Is there a way to be happy forever?
Will I feel, or be, normal ever?
Is the thing that makes me different forever locked away?
Is it hidden never to se this world with a seal; or is there a way?

No comments:

Post a Comment